Obama may be campaigning against income inequality, but he’s asking his supporters to fork over some serious cash to support the message. His re-election fundraising initiative,“Runway to Win,” is selling election-themed designer clothing and accessories, like a printed scarf for $95. The high-end fashion fundraiser mirrors his ’08 line, “Runway to Change.” Both initiatives were spearheaded by Obama bundler and Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour. Obama supporters, who can afford it, can purchase the political duds online starting Tuesday. Here’s a quick look at what’s on sale.
More Photography from Time
- State of the Union: Handshakes, Hugs and Photo Ops
- First Lady Fashion: 17 Inaugural Gowns That Stood the Test of Time
- D.C. Horror: Shooting at Navy Yard
- 9/11: The Photographs That Moved Them Most
- Carrying the Weight of Syria, Obama Visits Sweden and Russia
- Thousands March on Washington to Honor MLK’s Legacy