Obama may be campaigning against income inequality, but he’s asking his supporters to fork over some serious cash to support the message. His re-election fundraising initiative,“Runway to Win,” is selling election-themed designer clothing and accessories, like a printed scarf for $95. The high-end fashion fundraiser mirrors his ’08 line, “Runway to Change.” Both initiatives were spearheaded by Obama bundler and Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour. Obama supporters, who can afford it, can purchase the political duds online starting Tuesday. Here’s a quick look at what’s on sale.
More Photography from Time
- The Ground Zero of Immigration: El Paso
- Scandal, Storms and Weiner: The Best Political Photos in May
- Team Rubicon Helps Recovery Efforts After Oklahoma Tornado
- Photos: At the White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- The White House Correspondents Pre-Party: Photos Inside the TIME-People ‘Welcome Reception’
- Presidential Reunion: Scenes from the Opening of the Bush Library