- New round of polls find Obama up five or more points in Florida, Ohio and Virginia.
- Romney adviser says Mideast protests wouldn’t have happened under Romney.
- White House scrambles to clean up Obama’s comment that Egypt isn’t an ally.
- The AP finds the real anti-Islamic filmmaker.
- Elizabeth Warren deploys weathered boxing instructor against Scott Brown:
- The inevitable roundup of Republicans who think the Fed is trying to game the election for Obama.
- The Times unearths a list of his biggest donors.
- Michael Lewis’ uber-access piece on the President.
- And the iPhone 5 is utterly amazing and boring.