- The new Republican ticket talks Medicare on 60 Minutes.
- The front page of the Miami Herald doesn’t mince words.
- What Ryan can do for Romney in Wisconsin.
- Both members of the ticket are adept fundraisers, on display now.
- Tim Pawlenty always the bridesmaid.
- Businessweek interviews Alan Greenspan, another Rand devotee.
- And I’ll re-up Crowley’s suggestions for Ryan-reading from the weekend:
Further reading: Three recent Ryan profiles, including one straightforward (by the New Yorker’s Ryan Lizza); one hostile (by New York’s Jonathan Chait); and one glowing (by the Weekly Standard’s Stephen F. Hayes). See also David Von Drehle’s TIME 2011 Person of the Year runner-up profile.