- Businessweek interviews Mitt Romney.
- Conservatives didn’t like his campaign’s defense of universal health care.
- Today’s ephemeral controversy in the making: Romney cuts a “war on religion” ad.
- The problem with citing economists that don’t work for your campaign is that someone can call them.
- A night in Rob Portman’s haunted hotel.
- Wikipedia goes on veep watch lockdown.
- “How do I become part of the club when I retire?” asked the lotto supervisor, who knew MIT kids had been exploiting a loophole since 2005.
- And Fresh Prince is all the rage at Guantanamo.