- Romney attacks Obama on welfare reform. It’s worth noting that a) the changes to TANF aim to improve employment outcomes by letting states try different methods, and b) that was why Romney and 28 other Republican governors sought waivers in 2005.
- Congress: now so embarrassing that freshman incumbents pretend they were never elected.
- The decline of polling.
- Romney begins life inside the bubble.
- The origins of hate in Wisconsin.
- And what hospitals can learn from the Cheesecake Factory.