- With the presidential contest static, the parties try to invent an advantage.
- Wall Street likes to do it too.
- San Antonio mayor Julian Castro will keynote the Democratic convention, Elizabeth Warren will open for Bill Clinton.
- Clinton returns to ’93 inauguration levels of popularity.
- Congressional report will lay Fast and Furious blame on five senior ATF officials.
- America was unswayed by Aurora.
- ‘Romney is a wimp’ isn’t too convincing.
- And maybe I’m just a secular coastal snob, but I have no idea what this ad is for. Duracell?