- After a rough month, Elizabeth Warren wraps up the Massachusetts Senate nomination without a primary fight.
- The Obama campaign takes the brickbat to Romney’s record as governor; given Friday’s job numbers, it’ll probably only get nastier from here.
- Larry Summers says borrow and stimulate while borrowing is cheap. The FT‘s ed board seconds that, and gives Bernanke a nudge.
- Obama’s donor turnover.
- Michael Bloomberg’s next act.
- Your dreadlocked cousin was right! Obama and Romney are basically the same person.
- How to think about cyber-defense.
- And the CDC clarifies its stance on the ambulatory undead.