- Francois Hollande will take change of France and Greece is in disarray after European voters punish austerity.
- This man named Angus could swing the Senate.
- Joe Biden’s views on gay marriage evolve a little faster than Obama might like.
- A fairly comprehensive 60-second summary of the President’s re-election argument in his latest ad:
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s halting arraignment at Gitmo.
- Read up on the shrinking labor force–you’re going to hear a lot about it.
- Arnold Schwartzenegger is back and he wants a bigger tent.
- The frequent fliers who flew too frequently.
- And Alabama politician provides delightful twist on the old “leaving to spend more time with the family” chestnut.