- The House passes info-sharing Internet security bill over the privacy concerns of the President.
- Obama, via Bill Clinton, actually suggests Romney wouldn’t have pulled the trigger on bin Laden:
- Unfettered gun rights, gay marriage enjoy new highs of public support.
- AFSMCE, among other unions, may hold back from the national campaign.
- How the Treasury Department is still helping out AIG.
- Felix Salmon proves gold isn’t currency, except in the case of lobster roles.
- And John Dingell learns a new word.