- With a good chance of a Republican Congress and budget priorities free from the filibuster, Romney’s presidency could be transformational.
- Paul Krugman asks what ever happened to his beloved professor.
- Scott Brown will release 6 years of taxes, which puts the squeeze on both his opponent (Elizabeth Warren) and his advisers’ other client (Mitt Romney).
- A Democratic super PAC wants you to conflate Romney’s networth with corporate donations to conservative causes:
- The girl who spilled yogurt on President Obama was the victim.
- And please indulge a brief moment of European politics: Russell Brand testifies in British Parliament and French campaign ads are unwatchable.