- Recession and deportations have ground immigration from Mexico to a full stop.
- American Future Fund produces the requisite GSA attack ad:
- Romney’s new foreign policy adviser scrubs Twitter.
- How a lot of people got Obama’s silver spoon remark wrong.
- A cloudier economic outlook has the beancounters projecting that Social Security won’t be able to pay full benefits in 21 years, not 24.
- Like the President, and unlike some in his party, Romney wants to keep federal student loan rates low.
- And the Minnesota GOP gets an eviction notice.