- Obama out to a big approval rating lead vs. Romney, but hasn’t reached escape velocity from the slow recovery yet.
- He’s in Florida to sell the Buffett Rule and walk among the groves of money trees.
- Marco Rubio nurtures a risky friendship.
- The Government Accountability Office is preparing to challenge Chris Christie’s explanation for killing the massive ARC tunnel project.
- With primary reality setting in and Santorum’s daughter ill, Romney calls off the dogs in Pennsylvania.
- A young Mitt talks politics:
- And how did Washington ever function before the advent of flame wars on Twitter?