- A volatile presidential primary gives way to a reliably coin-flip general election.
- The White House says people are misinterpreting Obama’s remark that the Supreme Court overturning the ACA would be “unprecedented.”
- One of those people: Obama’s mentor at Harvard Law, Laurence Tribe, who says the President misspoke.
- The GOP catches Obama giving the same deficit speech twice:
- Romney puts another cinderblock on the lid of Santorum’s coffin by taking the lead in Pennsylvania.
- The third phase of reacting to a financial crisis is finding balance for banking regulation.
- Gold doesn’t predict inflation.
- Stephen Colbert wins a Peabody for super PAC satire.
- And an arresting gallery from the military photographer of the year.