- Here’s the trailer for Obama new super-celebrity re-election documentary:
- Pro Publica Reverse engineers Obama’s fundraising messages.
- His campaign scientists are trying to piece the old coalition back together.
- Gingrich’s spokesman says he needs to win Alabama and Mississippi.
- But his Georgia win, the second-weakest home-state performance in GOP history, depended more on loyalty than Evangelicals, the key bloc next week.
- To wit, a poll out of Alabama shows Santorum leading, Gingrich in third.
- It’s that point in the race when Romney’s people make the argument that no one else can win, but I’d be surprised if they actually want Gingrich to go.
- Republicans in Congress want to overshoot cuts outlined in the 2011 debt ceiling deal, meaning budget drama may be back.
- And are women human beings? TIME’s special investigation.