- Arizona was the bigger delegate prize last night and Romney won it thoroughly; he’ll split Michigan’s delegates with Santorum.
- Exit polls show Romney ran up his margins in Michigan with the wealthy and elderly; electability carried the night.
- He has a week to close a sizable gap in Ohio.
- The effect of Romney’s wealth gaffes in one chart.
- He needs small donors.
- Olympia Snowe’s retirement seriously hurts Republican chances of taking over the Senate.
- The contraception issue is still simmering in the Senate.
- The NFL reschedules its opening game, one of the highest rated programs all year, to avoid conflict with Obama’s convention speech.
- And Santorum has a shale prop: