- Congressional leaders have reached a tentative deal to extend the payroll tax cut without offsets along with a paid-for renewal of unemployment benefits and the annual Medicare reimbursement fix.
- Ohio opens with a seven-point lead for Santorum.
- He will run a negative ad about negative ads in Michigan.
- Adelson might give $10 million more to his super PAC.
- A brief history of driving around in campaign commercials pegged to Romney’s auto-tastic latest.
- Obama revives his coalition.
- What he should do next.
- Texas’ primary has been moved back, and out of relevance, because of the redistricting suit.
- And the nanny state mandates chicken nuggets.