- Obama unveils his re-election year budget today, which will include $4 billion in deficit reduction over 10 years, tax hikes on top income, and new education grants.
- The GOP race turns to Michigan.
- Romney makes his conservative case to National Review.
- Why “severely conservative” was not a good phrase for Romney.
- Santorum plans Seattle visit on day of gay marriage signing.
- Critics of the safety net depend on it.
- Greece lawmakers pass an austerity deal.
- And SNL has its Romney schtick down: