- Romney’s victory in Nevada was attended by lackluster turnout. (The count was also a debacle.)
- His remaining challenge may be Santorum and the Midwest, not Gingrich and the South.
- Gingrich is $600,000 in debt.
- The New Yorker profiles the Romney super PAC’s ad man.
- Chrysler’s Super Bowl halftime ad featuring Clint Eastwood ran for two minutes at $14 million and could have easily been an Obama re-election spot.
- Pete Hoekstra runs an ad depicting an Asian woman on a bicycle in a rice paddy saying “Your economy get very weak” and claims its about China’s education system.
- Financial reform and Occupy have rendered Wall St. less potent.
- New York and California get closer to signing on to mortgage fraud settlement.
- And SNL does Newt Gingrich, moon president: