- Cain and Romney lead in Iowa.
- The caucuses are wide open.
- Two female employees accused Cain of inappropriate behavior in the ’90s. The campaign denies the charge and the candidate is, uh, not taking questions:
He breathed audibly, glared at the reporter and stayed silent for several seconds. After the question was repeated three times, he responded by asking the reporter, “Have you ever been accused of sexual harassment?”
- Cain is personally working hard, but he’s almost always in places that have no bearing on the Republican nominating process.
- Campaign manager Mark Block, who was once banned from Wisconsin politics for allegedly coordinating with an outside group, used a private corporation to get Cain’s campaign off the ground.
- Money floods judicial elections.
- Rick Perry gets… emotive?
- He’ll still debate.
- And lip reading Herman Cain: