- Pakistan’s Gilani talks to TIME about the “trust deficit.”
- Obama will talk about the Arab Spring, but won’t yet effort a new push on Israel-Palestine détente.
- The Wall Street Journal preempts Romney’s health care remarks with a op-ed tagging him as “compromised.”
- The Republicans starting point for the FY 2012 budget is $30 billion in cuts.
- Philip Klein comes up with a way for House GOPers to stop Obama recess appointments.
- Where the insider trading hammer will fall next.
- An FCC commissioner departs for NBC Comcast through the revolving door.
- What gives Mitch Daniels pause about the scrutiny of a presidential run.
- And Mike Huckabee’s latest business venture is “Learn Our History,” which produces children’s cartoons that aim to counteract the “political opinions and biases” in schools. Um: