- Romney finished within 3 to 6 points of the lead in two states where he’s demographically weakest last night.
- CNN projects Santorum won nine more delegates than Romney did in Alabama and Mississippi, a gap more than erased by Romney’s wins in American Samoa and Hawaii. So, unless last night persuaded Gingrich to get out, it didn’t …
- The economy added 227,000 jobs in February as the unemployment rate remained unchanged despite a swelling labor force, and January and December numbers were revised up, good signs all.
- How Santorum would fare with Gingrich out of the picture.
- Romney’s keeping pace with McCain in share of delegates, states won and vote share.