- With a good chance of a Republican Congress and budget priorities free from the filibuster, Romney’s presidency could be transformational.
- Paul Krugman asks what ever happened to his beloved professor.
- Scott Brown will release 6 years of taxes, which puts the squeeze on both his opponent (Elizabeth Warren) and his advisers’ other
- Presidential horserace numbers aren’t worth a lot at this point (spoiler: it will be close), but poll data do tell us something about partisan coalitions: race, class and gender will divide the electorate much like they did in 2008.
- Obama debuts Spanish-language ads.
- What the historical trend in government spending can tell us
- Just to review yesterday’s umbrageathon: Ann Romney went on TV to respond to something a CNN employee said about her and stay-at-home moms; the rest of Team Romney took to the lowest medium known to man, the campaign reporter conference call; some people made good points about women, others just yelled like Steve Carrell in Anchorman;