- The economy added 227,000 jobs in February as the unemployment rate remained unchanged despite a swelling labor force, and January and December numbers were revised up, good signs all.
- How Santorum would fare with Gingrich out of the picture.
- Romney’s keeping pace with McCain in share of delegates, states won and vote share.
- Two guides to Super Tuesday: delegate scenarios and a comprehensive fact sheet.
- Obama counterprograms with a press conference.
- Though more sympathetic in context, Ann is Romneying too: “We can be poor in spirit, and I don’t even consider myself wealthy, which is an interesting thing, it can be here today and gone
- Romney’s everyman NASCAR credentials: “[I don't follow] as closely as some of the most ardent fans, but I have some friends who are NASCAR team owners.”
- Weekend polls put him way ahead in Arizona, virtually tied in Michigan and behind in Ohio.
- Santorum makes his fiscal conservative case to the Wall Street Journal, but he’s still
- The White House is set to unveil a tax reform plan that would reduce the corporate rate to 28%, remaining near revenue neutral.
- Answering conservatives’ calls, Romney will release a new “bolder” tax proposal this week.
- The season finale of GOP Bachelor is tonight. Who will Republicans end up marrying?
- Romney noses ahead within