- Clues from day 1 of Supreme Court health care arguments on the individual mandate, which is today’s topic.
- How Obama changed his mind on the mandate (and why he called the CBO “banana”).
- In case you needed a reminder, here are three new polls showing that the nation is split and a bit confused about the ACA.
- Romney finished within 3 to 6 points of the lead in two states where he’s demographically weakest last night.
- CNN projects Santorum won nine more delegates than Romney did in Alabama and Mississippi, a gap more than erased by Romney’s wins in American Samoa and Hawaii. So, unless last night persuaded Gingrich to get out, it didn’t