- “The new government of Ukraine issued an arrest warrant for ousted president Viktor Yanukovych on Monday to face charges of ‘mass murder of peaceful civilians,’ a reference to the 88 Ukrainians killed by riot police and in street clashes over the last week.” [WashPost]
- “Egypt’s government has resigned, the prime minister said on Monday, a step likely to pave the way for army chief Field Marshal Abdel Fattah al-Sisi to declare his candidacy for president of a strategic U.S. ally gripped by political strife.” [Reuters]
- What The Arrest Of ‘El Chapo’ Means For Mexico [TIME]
- “Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel plans to shrink the United States Army to its smallest force since before the World War II buildup and eliminate an entire class of Air Force attack jets in a new spending proposal that officials describe as the first Pentagon budget to aggressively push the military off the war footing adopted after the terror attacks of 2001.” [NYT]
- “When you go to all this trouble to cover the uninsured, is it really that unreasonable to ask how many uninsured people Obamacare has covered so far? The answer, apparently, is: Yes. It’s unreasonable.” [Politico]
- “As members of Congress return Monday from their week-long President’s Day recess, their work is done. In the last two months, Congress has cleared the annual budget and debt ceiling hurdles. They’ve finally passed a farm bill and a defense reauthorization bill. There is no reason to expect anything more that is substantive until elections this November.” [TIME]
- In the DeMint Era at Heritage, a Shift From Policy to Politics [NYT]
- Supreme Court EPA Regulation Case Test Limits, Balance of Power [Roll Call]
- “Netflix Inc. has agreed to pay Comcast Corp. to ensure Netflix movies and television shows stream smoothly to Comcast customers, a landmark pact that could set a precedent for Netflix’s dealings with other broadband providers…” [WSJ]
- “Jim Messina, the former campaign manager to President Barack Obama who spent two decades in politics out of the public eye, is increasingly stepping out from the shadows—and onto other Democrats’ toes.” [Politico]
Ns1EHlH http://ibi.mobi/ 4894597
AP3KRF http://ebashu24health.com/ 7807484
ahz3DgV http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 6104211
BSYcW8 http://safeonlineoshop.com 1878249
gBU3ndp http://safeinternet-shopping.com 1236669
54Nmus http://safe-onlineordering.com 3111852
20OcH http://safeonline-shop.com 5103959
K2nkEi http://safeinternetshoping.com 1638898
VRBh6Yq http://safeinternetshop.com 4083183
j1NFh http://safeinternetstore.com 9137821
lv28I http://realerection.com 9526195
AVs5BDE http://naturemenslife.com 4195114
TzGaov5 http://nature-erect.com 736404
Uoo2s3F http://manstronglife.com 1813276
D7PVc6k http://strongerect.com 7323259
XeXmR9V http://menserectlife.com 8247110
5HeWej http://menserect.com 5651546
OjcGgE http://longerect.com 9373387
LTwsilj http://bestmenserect.com 5651388
2fggH http://ibi.mobi/ 3281498
3wMykd http://ebashu24health.com/ 8670954
dpbyouo http://2015pharmacy.com/ 7388092
aa8vHj http://safeonlineoshop.com 8669520
daSnO1 http://safe-onlineordering.com 6240219
C9EIp http://safeonline-shop.com 3170039
AFX9D http://safeinternetshoping.com 358041
DK0reS http://safeinternetstore.com 7793895
cvr9zwg http://naturemenslife.com 3814888
EUiaKL http://manstronglife.com 2890281
JPefGh http://menserect.com 2006119
pDnn1 http://longerect.com 6830632
28Qair http://bestmenserect.com 224748
Speaking of celebrities...I'll say she falls under the good ones.
Crist must be doing something right if the baggers are that spitting mad. Nice to see Bette Midler get a lick in, too.
The only things i know about florida is Scott sucks, it's hot, it's humid, there are alligators - and if you're white you can shoot a black person for no reason whatsoever. Legally. But even firing a warning shot from a black person is indictable for 20 years in prison.
Is Crist a good politician, or is he just like everyone else, Foggy? I remember he used to be a Repub, then switched sides. That's about all i know of him.
You forgot the mosquitoes.
Crist is an opportunist.
Scott besides being weird IMO seems to be one of those politicians who seems to do whatever he pleases despite public opinion. In an election that will lean heavily Republican he may get by.
@collioure @outsider Off-year election or not, I don't think it'll lean that way. There are way too many people who dislike this man. He may have $ but he doesn't have the message. His record is dismal. He's doomed to failure.
Charlie is indeed an opportunist who may have found religion. He wasn't that bad as a Republical but he took flap for hugging BO during the GOTP wave. If he wins the Dem primary then he stands a wonderful chance of winning, as the Q poll you apparently decided to ignore clearly shows.
Thanks, uncle Ted, for putting subhuman mongrel in historical perspective.
...but he insists the media got it wrong.
Mr. Lurch goes to Washington. Scares kids.
Jeesuz! Is God The 12th Man?
I've heard everything, now (cue the music)
@mantisdragon91 That's jacked up. I got nothin' to add.
@mantisdragon91 The lobbyist does know that only members of Congress can introduce bills? Or was he home schooled?
@mantisdragon91 But … but … free market? Government intrusion? Job-killing regulation?
What a maroon.
Something is oddly upside down about this whole thing. I can't put my finger on it;~)