- Clashes in Kiev kill dozens [NYT]
- ABC News reports that police are among the 26 killed in Kiev
- Chris Christie’s former aid refuses to comply with subpoena [USA Today]
- Homeland Security is seeking a national license plate tracking system [Washington Post]
- “A group of Senate Republicans is meeting quietly to plot an unusual strategy: passing a top Democratic priority. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has vowed to press the GOP on unemployment benefits — forcing them to keep taking votes on a bill to extend aid to the long-term unemployed. But Republicans have rejected it twice since the program expired on Dec. 28.” [Politico]
- How John Boehner spared Democrats their own civil war [National Journal]
- Gruesome sketches of torture inside North Korea Gulag [TIME]
- “Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who has been eyeing a 2016 presidential run since his battles with labor unions made him a Republican star, is in the midst of dealing with the fallout of two criminal investigations at home that could complicate his move to the national stage.” [Washington Post]
- CBO Report: Minimum wage increase would reduce poverty, but cost jobs [NYT]
- White House spins minimum wage report [Fox News]
- “Last week’s report about the declining abortion rate in the United States was potentially good news for everyone, especially, one would think, for right-to-life groups. Most of them, though, weren’t cheering. A statement from Americans United for Life called the report ‘an abortion industry propaganda piece short on data and long on strained conclusions.'” [New Yorker]
- Who are the real “thugs”? [Politico]
- 150 earthquakes rock Oklahoma: Is Fracking to Blame? [TIME]
ckx2a http://ibi.mobi/ 1228371
sB2KM http://ebashu24health.com/ 3975996
kiXfmMJ http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 6491049
QKCsR http://2015pharmacy.com/ 2485083
sReNiGt http://safeinternetshoping.com 7285092
BkIcjp http://safeinternetshop.com 3445539
TRAACfM http://safeinternetstore.com 5259249
7X1yq http://safe-helthy-store.com 310642
YzgYUw http://realerection.com 4199359
VHXWn http://naturemenslife.com 9637712
uhWwpM http://nature-erect.com 3034379
9ZJldkZ http://manstronglife.com 2788394
1BQcLR8 http://strongerect.com 1071728
YRRVIWZ http://menserectlife.com 4370106
F0mFtL http://menserect.com 2731514
qVyCI http://longerect.com 104282
1ZwCLRq http://bestmenserect.com 6239936
While everyone focuses on Team USA's Goal numbers compared to Team Canada, missed in this is that Canada's GAA is by far the best never having given up more than one goal while our shot totals have exceeded Team USA's. Finland's proven they can run up the score and they had an All-Star goaltender and a D that I think is better than the US's and they got outworked and beat by Canada. This is going to be a very interesting game but you cannot, cannot, cannot say that the US is the favorite based upon goal totals alone.
You guys really should go back to poffing @collioure .
Lots of fun to be had with the Latvian Goaltender but my favorite so far is that someone went and played with his Wiki page
That's very cool - and kinda fun
Gregg Abbott defends standing by Ted Nugent because Wendy Davis stands with Obama.
Fair and Balanced.
So what happens if Wendy Davis gives Obama a big buss on the lips?
@jmac Fairly imbalanced.
Feb. 2014- CBO says raising the minimum wage would lead to job loss- Democrats say "We're not convinced CBO used the latest information available"....GOP says " You bunch of liberal whiners! If the CBO says something's true....it's dang well true".
May 2013- CBO says repealing the Affordable Care Act will result in a net increase to the Federal Deficit of $109 Billion- GOP says "The CBO isn't always right".
@MementoMori If Chuck Norris knocked you out, if was you running into his fist.*
*using Collie logic here ; )
Chuck Norris would approve
This is life imitating art imitating life. Not good.
How does buying a messinging service to append to one you just started make you any $? Maybe I'm just missing it.
Mori. It really is time for you to leave
Georgia Bill Would Lead To Guns In Airports, Bars, Churches, Elementary Schools, And Libraries
@mantisdragon91 And Stand Your Ground immunity, which allows individuals to use deadly force in self-defense without a duty to retreat, would be extended to offenses committed on public transportation.
Because a gunfight on a city bus … what could possibly go wrong?
@mantisdragon91 Wow, that's enough gunpowder to de-ice roads!
My wife was terrified of possibly having to do a business trip to NYC 'cause y'all are so crazy. And that was a Blue State! I'm guessing she'd quit before she stepped foot in a Red State.
Ignoring the basic statistics about the likelihood of anyone defending themselves in all these places, adding more guns don't lessen the chance of someone getting killed, only increases.
Statistically the increased chance of death will come from either self inflicted or in the heat of the moment incidents.
Like a guy spraying a car full of teenagers because he didn't like their music and they ignored him.
THAT is what comes out of these idiotic laws. Not less. Proven statistically AND if you use common sense and think.
It gives morons with half a brain and a chip on their shoulders the excuse to elevate every single conflict to the worst possible scenario.
TBH: Airports is the least offensive item on that list. No idiot is going to rush security to hijack a plane and TSA controls everything behind security so all that's left is general stupidity which is true of, well, everywhere else that has ever been on those lists.
@mantisdragon91 So what happens is, once you have insurance or if you're on state funds for your health care, you essentially get those services for free and as a result you tend to take too many of those services.
And this is precisely why Republicans won't do real health care reform – too many poor people might actually use it.