- Can Wendy Davis have it all? [NYT]
- “The Federal Reserve will keep winding down one of its highest-profile easy-money programs unless the economy takes a serious turn for the worse, Janet Yellen said in her inaugural public appearance since becoming the central bank’s first chairwoman.” [WSJ]
- “The House voted 221-201 to pass a clean debt ceiling hike for more than a year—and there are a few interesting trends hidden in the breakdown…” [Roll Call]
- Election modes hits Capitol [Hill]
- “House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is trying to make the midterm elections all about women.” [Politico]
- “President Barack Obama will sign an executive order on Wednesday to raise the minimum wage for federal contract workers to $10.10 an hour starting next year…” [Reuters]
- Obama’s arbitrary health care flexibility [National Journal]
- “In a first of its kind case, federal prosecutors say a Mexican businessman funneled more than $500,000 into U.S. political races through Super PACs and various shell companies. The alleged financial scheme is the first known instance of a foreign national exploiting the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision in order to influence U.S. elections.” [Foreign Policy]
- “Yearly mammography screenings for women ages 40 to 59 do not reduce breast cancer deaths, even though they make a diagnosis of illness more likely, according to a long-term study of nearly 90,000 Canadian women.” [L.A. Times]
- Are there words you can’t say on the House floor? [National Journal]
BWIXJ7V http://ibi.mobi/ 911427
JXXGUOL http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 11550
Hco9q http://2015pharmacy.com/ 9111336
uDu2A60 http://safeonlineoshop.com 3356468
XH0xs http://safeinternet-shop.com 705143
D5wXl8 http://safe-onlineordering.com 9382319
ZFT4Ah http://safeinternetshoping.com 1909384
DrCgVtd http://safeinternetshop.com 6343304
mr7fNHH http://safeinternetstore.com 5890676
ZREVHS2 http://realerection.com 3099854
LkhkU3 http://naturemenslife.com 3744203
3Odaf http://nature-erect.com 9359166
nqRESs9 http://manstronglife.com 4439296
HXcSd http://strongerect.com 889531
lFi4Xap http://menserectlife.com 353420
rviKABP http://menserect.com 8008996
C1LQUW http://longerect.com 5436271
I woke up and it was 20! It doesn't take much to make me happy with the lousy weather we've been having. Sad.
I woke up and it was 1:30.
By 3:30, I'd designed two systems in my head and decided I better get out of bed and write my designs before I forget them.
The adrenaline rush is wearing off
it is currently -0.4 Fahrenheit here
And i'm just glad it's too cold for snow.
I know that feeling. When I get tasked with a bear of a project, my brain automatically starts seeking solutions, and usually, it chooses to do it's own mental sleepwalking.
I don't know how many daffy and difficult problems I've had to solve that way;~)
Terry Clifton is Spam. Terry Clifton is Spam. Terry Clifton is Spam. Terry Clifton is Spam. Terry Clifton is spam. terry Clifton is Spam. Terry Clifton is spam .. tear your .....
I hope you guys in the south are doing ok. From what I'm hearing, you got hit harder than we did in our last ice storm.
Be safe and warm!
Huh, interesting fact I didn't know
Remember when Russia decided it wanted to go sit on Georgia's face for two months back in '08? Well, apparently there was an Independent International fact finding mission that investigated it and came to the conclusion that Georgia was "likely" the aggressor. They couldn't get independent verification, but based upon evidence they felt it was probably that Georgia had actually fired artillery shells at some Russian Peace Keepers in South Ossetia - with casualties - justifying a "proportionate" retaliatory response. They did note that invading Georgia with 20K troops kinda goes beyond all possible definitions of proportionate, but I thought it was an interesting detail.
BTW: the shells were fired because of terrorist activities in South Ossetia against Georgia though why they were fired at Russians I'm not sure.
@forgottenlordMcCain and Bush encouraged Georgia to take a more aggressive stance on South Ossetia with assurances of support. Meanwhile Russia set a bear trap for them just waiting for a provocation to bloody their nose. Of course when the nose punch occurred we did nothing except make loud noises. To quote Curly we looked rather small on the world stage.
Ted Cruz s*** on Senate Leadership so Rand Paul has to match him. Cue suing Obama.....for NSA spying.
Cruz doubles down on stupid. GOP senators revolt.
I just love the language here
I mean....isn't it normally the members that revolt against the leaders, not the other way?
The senators who voted to give Obama a blank check are the stupid ones in my opinion.
I wish they would have taken your advice.
It would only speed the day that the crazies and the militant rich meet their political demise.
Please allow me to correct my snark..I posted this without the lol at the end..Of course we have to pay our debts..I was in the middle of dinner, and forgot to edit before time ran out..
Lighten up people...I'm very well versed in the 3 branches of government..I know who writes the checks...
My intent was to poke fun at Cruz for his continuing to be the finger in the eye of his party, not mine..
It's ok, Terry. But you get pretty far right on some occasions. Even I finish anything but the most obvious snark with something. This one especially as Obama hate is a stock in trade and I for one, don't want to hear it.
I can respect that that is your opinion. That's why it's hard to tell your snark.
I will attempt to do a better job when I post something snarky..
I'm the type of person that questions everything. Those in power, will always come under my scope of doubt. I like to compare a good politician to spotting Bigfoot, a lot of people claim they exist, I just haven't found one yet, with very few exceptions.
Far be it for me to tell you what to do or say but you appear to be interested in not being misunderstood. I speak only for myself when I say these things but I think I'm not far off the mark when I say that everyone is totally sick to death of the Obama bashing.
He's just this guy, you know, who is a Democratic POTUS doing Democratic things. Hell, a lot of us have been very disappointed in what he's done from time to time.
@fitty_three "The Republicans are revolting!" Why, yes, yes they are.
Oh, wait …
And this is proof that you have no clue what the debt ceiling is. It isn't authorization for Obama to spend money, it's authorization for Obama to pay the bills Congress told him to pay. Those bills were chosen by Congress through this little bill you might know as "The Budget".
Fair enough. My default setting with you when assessing snark is assuming you're anti-Obama/D's though I do know your opinions are more complex than our resident trolls.
Fixing immigration (GOP for it then against it)
Extending Unemployment Benefits (GOP refusing a plan that would pay for it)
Job Bill (waiting for Congressional Action)
Confirmation of Consumer Protection Agency Head (Waiting confirmation)