- “The Obama administration announced Monday that certain employers will have extra time to comply with the new health care reform law’s requirement that they provide health insurance to workers, the latest of many deadlines extended and rules tweaked during the law’s rollout.” [TIME]
- “The U.S. military has revised plans to withdraw troops from Afghanistan to allow the White House to wait until President Hamid Karzai leaves office before completing a security pact and settling on a post-2014 U.S. troop presence…” [WSJ]
- “The Obama administration is debating whether to authorize a lethal strike against an American citizen living in Pakistan who some believe is actively plotting terrorist attacks…” [NYT]
- “China and Taiwan held their first official government-to-government talks on Tuesday since splitting during a civil war in 1949, in an attempt to forge closer economic links and reduce tensions over the thorny issue of eventual re-unification.” [WashPost]
- “Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen can expect global financial markets to scrutinize her first public remarks since taking over the Fed’s leadership this month…Yellen will deliver the Fed’s twice-annual report to Congress, starting Tuesday before the House Financial Services Committee and then Thursday before the Senate Banking Committee.” [AP]
- What to watch for in Yellen’s testimony [WSJ]
- “The House could vote as early as Wednesday on legislation to raise the country’s borrowing limit, after Republicans met on Monday night in their latest effort to find elusive consensus on one of the final must-pass objectives before Washington goes into election mode.” [TIME]
- “After holding their fire for years at the urging of the Obama administration, several immigration reform groups now plan to unleash their anger at the right.” [Politico]
- “Congress may soon save you from ever having to deal with an annoying, horrible person who insists on yakking away on a cell phone during a commercial airline flight.” [Yahoo!]
- “Shirley Temple Black, who as the most popular child movie star of all time lifted a filmgoing nation’s spirits during the Depression and then grew up to be a diplomat, has died. She was 85.” [L.A. Times]
YH4Ka39 http://ibi.mobi/ 8820569
VgtKps http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 2105737
K50hK http://realerection.com 6989463
2Z5B0WW http://naturemenslife.com 8624784
j9Wcm http://nature-erect.com 1980368
bwnGAP http://strongerect.com 2104714
OEm4Dk http://menserectlife.com 9418037
bhALDJ http://menserect.com 8469171
qDdbQ7 http://longerect.com 1307935
IpDjWlc http://bestmenserect.com 6328677
Killer says he didn't mean to kill, it just worked out that way:
[holds fingers to mouth]
Oh well, just another blah guy. Who'll notice.
Let's get pizza!
Yet he still didn't have enough grief and guilt to make himself turn himself in, huh?
@fitty_three, they needed time to concoct an unbelieveable lie.
It really seems that she was describing the effects lousy pizza had on him.
From the article:
"He and girlfriend Rhonda Rouer were having an "out-of-body experience trying to process what was happening" following the shooting. After learning almost six hours later that he had killed 17-year-old Jordan Davis, he became "crazy with grief," vomiting and experiencing stomach problems for about four hours before taking a nap, he said."
Abandon all hope ye who enter the comments on that article.
I'm not seeing much racist blather like rw sites.
Must be blog EULAs at work.
@sacredh I live about a half-mile from the main road where the whole incident occurred...about three miles east on the main road.
I'm afraid he may actually walk simply b/c he felt threatened. So if you ever come down here just feel threatened, be white, shoot a black kid and you'll be OK. Jesus. If Angela Corey blows this one I may just scream.
@nflfoghorn, sometimes I think our whole country has lost it's mind. Wall Street rapes us, the corporations are really running the country and justice is for sale to the highest bidder. We have red neck states (no personal offense intended) where the law of the land appears to be "there are no laws".
@outsider, there's some nut case named Ed that spams threads claiming there's "white genocide" taking place. I get this picture of a guy sitting dressed in cammo and peeking out of the corner of the window looking for black helicopters.
A divided U.S. House
voted Tuesday to let the government borrow enough money to pay its bills for
the next year.
Fewer than three dozen of the majority Republicans joined almost all of the Democrats to pass the proposal, which lacked any deficit-reduction provisions sought by the GOP conservative wing.
The debt-ceiling measure now goes to the Senate, which is expected to vote on Wednesday.
It's indeed an election year.
They just wrote themselves out of the equation. Another win for Obama, the incompetent community organizer.
@nflfoghorn So the entire GOP House only has 36 adults who want to pay the bills and maintain our credit ratings. Cue the shocked face.
@nflfoghorn, I think I hear a Teatantrum.
What has Collie done today?
1. Defended Pegyy Noonan
2. Spouted hate on Obama
3. Brought back the election of 2000
4. See 2
5. Thinks Putin is a great guy
6. See 2
I suspect a pattern is developing.
7. Go to 1.
To summarize, a whole bunch of nothing?
...and shower you with likes? Of course!
@fitty_three, I can barely feel my fingers.
Likes, puppies, and toddlers. Yer a magnet all right.
Well, there is one location in which one at a time could be warmed, but I'm afraid, in your case, it might actually be a Chinese Finger Trap.
@fitty_three , I was shoveling outside. It's 18 and going to drop about 20 degrees overnight.
It's 55 and rainy here. Sorry about your pinkies. You should get a blade for your lawn tractor.
@fitty_three, I've got a heavy-duty snow thrower but all the ice and frozen snow just snaps off the shearpins.
Had no idea. I thought that it would be relatively easy with a grader blade, but I don't have a lawn tractor or a driveway that long.
I just gave myself a sad. I've been exercising and I still can't see my driveway! I'll just have to keep at it;~)
@fitty_three, when the snow gets compacted by ice and partial melting then refreezing, it's like concrete. I broke a snow shovel at work a couple of days ago putting a little too muscle on it.
I did that during the last ice storm we had. I had to pick the ice first, then shovel. I didn't use a snow shovel, I used a T handle flat iron shovel.
@fitty_three, it's just been a cluster truck at work. Everything is ice and snow covered.
When do you go back to work?
@fitty_three, the weather has been so bad for so long that everyone is worn out and starting to snipe at each other. A couple of warm days is what we really need.
Ours came and went. No fuster clucks here. I did make about $200 selling abandoned benzes though;~)
@fitty_three, Thursday daylight.
@fitty_three. by warm, I mean high 30s.
It seems like you're not going to get a break. Hopefully you can engineer a management solution to the morale problem.
Knowing you as little as I do, I think you will be able to at least mitigate it.
@fitty_three, the boss told me yesterday that he was glad I was coming back on daylights to lighten things up a little. I only have to deal with a couple of guys on shift, he gets the whole crew. I wouldn't want his job at twice the pay. I can talk to the guys any way I want to. he has to set an example. I can tell somebody to shut the f up and quit whining. He can't.
I was trying to be moderate, but ok, the full monty then.
I'm for that. I am 103% behind that. (winger fuzzy math).
Looks like the paulie treatment for the French FUX Parrot.
So starting tomorrow, the 12th? Paulie treatment?
I've longed for this day....
I think maybe just a step below that. He's working his way up there.
8. Made everyone else reply back to him, wasting time and bandwidth here. Again.
Only a moron would misquote me so many times.
@deconstructiva, I much prefer for everyone to waste their time on me.
@fitty_three, being a ho', I wouldn't turn them down.