- “Democrats consider President Obama’s State of the Union address on Tuesday a launching point for a year of sustained assault on Republicans over a populist economic agenda, part of an effort to focus more on bread-and-butter issues and less on income inequality.” [WashPost]
- “President Obama plans to sign an executive order requiring that janitors, construction workers and others working for federal contractors be paid at least $10.10 an hour, using his own power to enact a more limited version of a policy that he has yet to push through Congress.” [NYT]
- “On eve of Obama’s State of the Union address, I’m going with the conventional wisdom: Obama and the Democrats are in deep trouble.” [New Republic]
- “Unless the situation changes in the last hours before President Barack Obama arrives at the Capitol on Tuesday, spotting crossover seatmates in the House chamber looks to be a genuinely difficult task this year.” [Roll Call]
- “House-Senate negotiators reached agreement and filed a new farm bill late Monday, a nearly 960-page measure that combines a landmark rewrite of commodity programs together with bipartisan reforms and savings from food stamps.” [Politico]
- How Republicans lost the farm [Atlantic]
- “The House Republican leadership’s broad framework for overhauling the nation’s immigration laws will call this week for a path to legal status — but not citizenship — for many of the 11 million adult immigrants who are in the country illegally, according to aides who have seen the party’s statement of principles. For immigrants brought to the United States illegally as young children, the Republicans would offer a path to citizenship.” [NYT]
- A Republican plan to replace ObamaCare, cover pre-existing conditions and lower costs [Fox]
- “President Hamid Karzai has frequently lashed out at the U.S. military for causing civilian casualties in its raids. But behind the scenes, he has been building a far broader case against the Americans, suggesting that they may have aided or conducted shadowy insurgent-style attacks to undermine his government…” [WashPost]
- Pete Seeger, Folk Legend, Dead at 94 [Rolling Stone]
QeJbG http://safe-med-store.org/ 6711609
RVAP4B http://ibi.mobi/ 8120254
Jg3gfR http://ebashu24health.com/ 7360412
wWRjuq http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 5883012
1XQyF5 http://2015pharmacy.com/ 2127702
rKba3 http://safeonlineoshop.com 7009082
Skp98B http://safeinternet-shopping.com 4008064
uD2eYw2 http://safeinternet-store.com 3814679
8tQbeiL http://safeonline-shop.com 7342198
kBoMN http://safeinternetshoping.com 2109393
ihjjvxm http://safeinternetshop.com 5839321
hJMwU http://safeinternetstore.com 4255048
i0SlI4P http://realerection.com 6648572
fRdH0n http://manstronglife.com 1506119
owpzT http://strongerect.com 710847
PfQ607R http://menserectlife.com 3229999
tCV2nB http://menserect.com 8926307
OypGm http://longerect.com 8313666
bApnm http://bestmenserect.com 6450509
One more thing before I go..Who's with me? Though I think we will all need our own personal beer truck..
Well I'm off to catch up on some paperwork. I wish everyone a safe and warm evening. To those I have offended, none was ever intended, except those in power, and none of them would give us the time of day. When I leave the swamp, I forget all that's been written or read. Goodnight..Last one out tonight, don't forget to turn off the lights..
I'll take criticisms of a politicians personal life seriously when they're presented by someone who is an immaculate human being.
I know it's against type, But it's MOvietime!. I got the blu-ray of The Ten Commandments and I'm going to watch it tonight. Naked. Drinking a mudslide, smoking cigarettes and taking pain pills. (my back is sore). I'm nothing if not classy. Goodnight folks.
@sacredh May the Red Sea part a tidal wave on your butt.
@nflfoghorn, if hair was reeds, I'd trip up the Egyptian chariots. Run Jews, run.
@Sue_N, Charlton Heston as Moses is just too funny.
@Sue_N, I watch it every year or two. I love Biblical epics. Ben Hur is the other movie on the blu-ray.
@Sue_N, Wal-Mart has the blu-ray with both movies on it for $7. Too much of a bargain to pass up.
If you ever get the chance, watch the 1925 version of Ben Hur for the chariot scene alone, true it was pretty much recreated shot for shot in the Charlton Heston one, but there is something just amazing about it.
@nflfoghorn, remember Heston's butt in Planet of the Apes? I'm straight but HOLY MOSES!!!! He could crack walnuts between those cheeks!! Is it hot in here or am I still sick?
@sacredh Oh, man, I love that movie! No one slunk around like Anne Baxter.
@TyPollard, I'd better go to bed then. Goodnight folks.