- “Congress has moved to block President Obama’s plan to shift control of the U.S. drone campaign from the CIA to the Defense Department, inserting a secret provision in the massive government spending bill introduced this week that would preserve the spy agency’s role in lethal counterterrorism operations…” [WashPost]
- Obama’s Path From Critic to Defender of Government Spying [NYT]
- Two Weeks Into Health Law’s Rollout, Few Problems, Few Patients [WSJ]
- “The White House will host college presidents, nonprofit and business leaders at a summit Thursday that ties President Barack Obama’s economic mobility agenda to his goal of increasing college completion rates in America.” [TIME]
- Texas Public Schools Are Teaching Creationism [Slate]
- House passes $1.1 trillion Appropriations bill [TIME]
- Triumph of Omnibus Is Small Pleasure Indeed [National Journal]
- The Stealth War on Abortion [Rolling Stone]
- “American Hustle and Gravity are the leading contenders for the 86th Academy Awards, with ten Oscar nominations each. Following closely behind was 12 Years a Slave, receiving nine nods.” [TIME]
- Prettier in Print
- “Can Anyone Stop Hillary?” by David Von Drehle
- “Hate Obama, Love Obamacare” by Steven Brill
- “Pot’s Money Problem” by Alex Altman
- “A New Beginning in Tehran” by Robin Wright
- The Bridgegate Bully Test by Michael Scherer
- “Pope Picks Cardinals Fit for New Church” by Howard Chua-Eoan
- “The Persecution of Alex Rodriguez” by Jack Dickey
- “Cancer Survivor: To Fight Is to Live” by Bill Saporito
- Milestone: “Ariel Sharon” by Tom Segev
bW7sTz http://ibi.mobi/ 6813065
X7LXLds http://ebashu24health.com/ 9283900
sMqTE http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 4163163
wv6eFrK http://2015pharmacy.com/ 6796539
GuNEdN0 http://safe-store-md.com/ 7473184
QwYnb3l http://safeonlineoshop.com 4315957
MkzZn http://safeinternet-shopping.com 158268
xRcS1g http://safeinternetshoping.com 8386538
UzDm1 http://safeinternetstore.com 3653443
XgqL41o http://healthy-safe-store.com 987875
9IGsCh3 http://realerection.com 2137037
oiDKZF http://naturemenslife.com 2701574
Lcqt4g http://nature-erect.com 1022619
hmI6so http://strongerect.com 109570
iNJX4X http://menserectlife.com 3862757
w1SoxU http://menserect.com 9310547
eNfjW http://longerect.com 1280123
Qj58bkJ http://bestmenserect.com 1544103
Peggy Noonan lovers will enjoy her column this week.
It's about our selfish politicians - Christie and Obama.
And as usual it's on target.
I'm a little ashamed to admit this, but I'm going to bed and watch "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" in 3D. I know it sucks, but I enjoy mindless action movies with giant fighting robots and cities getting trashed.
Good night. I won't be around during the mornings or early afternoons because I start 8-4s tomorrow.
@forgottenlord, it was only 1k (55") and we did win a bunch of money. My wife doesn't like sci-fi or animated and I like both of them. I needed my own 3D tv. LED 3D is much better than theater 3D.
No shame whatsoever.
Excuse me while I got enjoy myself on my sufficiently large 32".
@forgottenlord, Veteran's Day sale. $14.99 and my wife wouldn't give it to me until Christmas.
@forgottenlord, one of the main reasons we invested so much in home theater/audio is that my wife is in poor health. She has severe and chronic back problems that prevents us from driving more than 150 miles or so and she's terrified of flying. Scratch vacations. She can't sleep in a bed either. She has a special recliner that she sleeps in. She has a hard time going to the movies too, so we brought the movies to us.
OT again, but I had to go down earlier and pick up a couple of prescriptions for my wife. They had those Christmas tins with the three different kinds of popcorn in them. I love that stuff. I bought 3 of them for $1.74 apiece.
@sacredh Twenty subpoenas; lawyering up - popcorn time.
Classic Example of why Flox is stupid.
The truth is out now....
Thanks to Fox News.
They deserve some awards.
So which Liars' Club serves the New York district? Surely Mr. Pulitzer, the Emmys and Mr. Nobel aren't holding their collective breath.
Every time someone mentions "fair and balanced" on that channel it's a clear indication that it's neither.
Apparently the only network to professionally follow the Benghazi story and lies to a conclusion this week that embarrassed the New York Times and numerous other networks who stuck with a fairy tale.
@nflfoghorn Silly collie. The truth has been "out" at Faux News for some time now. Out of fashion, out of the building, out of bounds, out of consideration, out of the picture …
I looked at Latte's website. He doesn't show constituents how to pronounce his name, unlike John Boehner, who does (like there's, ahem, another way to pronounce it). It infuriating how Rep. Goodcoffeeman and many other male R's (like Aiken) degrade women, but it's also depressing that in spite of their remarks and beliefs, most of them are married (while some nice guys outside the GOP are not) and that their wives put up with this nonsense. No karmic justice here. Mark Sanford was an exception as his now-ex Jenny left him after his affair came out. Of course, now Mark is engaged to his mistress. Republican romance is a total mystery to me.
@deconstructiva, the loyal wife ages and gets replaced by a younger, better looking model. Pretty simple.
Really OT, but Greg Oden finally played last night. It was his first action since Dec 9, 2009. He played 8 minutes and had 6 pts and 2 rebounds. He had such huge potential. I'd love to see him get a ring.
@sacredh True that, but I don't see his knee holding up past February.
@nflfoghorn, they're going to be very patient with him and strictly limit his minutes, but I agree that it won't last. It's a shame too because I thought the guy was headed for the Hall of Fame when he came out of college.
@nflfoghorn, sadly, there are. When Oden came out and Durant was also in the draft, I thought Durant would win scoring titles and Oden would win championships. I was half right.
Yes, the link is from Wonkette. I regret nothing.
I wonder how much lobbying money Vitter receives from P&G and Kimberley-Clark (Pampers and Huggies). As for Wonkette, in the long run I fear for their corporate survival since the teavangelicals' talent for self-parody makes Poe's Law a threat to Wonkette, the Onion, and other satirical media (Jon Stewart will find a way to survive). But we do owe a debt to Wonkette for making Ana Marie Cox famous ...as she started THIS blog after leaving Wonkette. Now as for why TIME let her leave (or pushed her out?), I have no idea.
@Sue_NHe should be forced to change his ID to a diaper pic.
Good point. I fear the R's will try to resolve this by (already) cutting food stamps / other aid so the poor can't buy food ...and then require voters to donate food items at the voting both. Therefore, if the poor can't buy food / eat, and thus they can't donate food on election day, they can't vote.
Good chance they're in their somewhere, hidden in an obscure LLC