- Tech Executives to Obama: NSA Spying Revelations Are Hurting Our Business [Washington Post]
- Fed Said to Delay Bank Leverage Cap Until Basel Completed [Bloomberg]
- “Fed officials meeting in Washington on Wednesday face another consequential decision: a close call on whether to start winding down their $85 billion-a-month bond-buying program.At the root of the issue is a long-running debate between Mr. Bernanke and other Fed officials about how much more a central bank can or should do to try to spur an economy that hasn’t been wholly responsive to its efforts.” [Wall Street Journal]
- Budget Deal Offers a Reprieve From Washington Paralysis [NYT]
- “The federal government is set to exhaust its borrowing authority on Feb. 7, though the Treasury Department can use accounting gimmicks to stretch its funds a little further. Without a deal to lift the debt ceiling, the U.S. would eventually run the risk of default. Economists and leaders of both parties believe a debt-limit breach would be far more damaging to the U.S. economy than the partial government shutdown that stunted economic growth this fall.” [TIME]
- Jerry Brown Urged to Run for President, Won’t Rule Out 2016 Bid [LA Times]
- “The Senate Intelligence Committee has asked the C.I.A. for an internal study done by the agency that lawmakers believe is broadly critical of the C.I.A.’s detention and interrogation program but was withheld from congressional oversight committees.” [New York Times]
- Obama, Biden, Top U.S. Officials to Stay Away from Sochi Olympics [BuzzFeed]
- Obamacare Bars Illegal Immigrants—and Sticks Hospitals with the Bill [Atlantic]
- Congressman Horse Trades for Humane Society [Politico]
- Surprise Spying Decision Caps the Year of Snowden [Bloomberg]
- Ukraine PM Hails ‘Historic Deal with Russia [Al Jazeera]
qerzYgZ http://ibi.mobi/ 342855
WsFSwi http://ebashu24health.com/ 1474132
tTuNf http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 7344835
YbI4Hq http://2015pharmacy.com/ 753214
mq4On http://safeinternet-shop.com 7710833
oHH9a0 http://safe-onlineordering.com 9345918
cwm9D5J http://safe-internetstore.com 8987400
shzHIFL http://safeinternetshoping.com 9604328
FM2gws http://safeinternetshop.com 3793487
1im05 http://safeinternetstore.com 8163830
BLM78M http://realerection.com 8505939
CummEh http://naturemenslife.com 1929246
aO9wE09 http://nature-erect.com 2238112
d4olbGv http://manstronglife.com 7394145
1zogN4 http://strongerect.com 5972228
9s8TmN http://menserect.com 9002995
1IjIzn http://longerect.com 6744075
GU8Ypk8 http://bestmenserect.com 8884294
Krauthammer: It Took Barbara Walters 5 Years to Realize Obama’s Not the Messiah? It Took Us 1 1/2 Hours
I could write, "Too funny," but it's not funny. We want our Presidents to succeed. Unfortunately Obama is a tragic failure, and our children will pay for his many errors.
He's not that far off from what I expected....but my interpretation of his actions is far less a statement of failure than you would interpret him as being.
I suspect LiveFyre is hiccuping and spam posts from other threads are being dumped here.
I think you're going to need cameras, tripwires and lasers around your likes, @DonQuixotic
So I reversed the flow of the comments (oldest first) and I couldn't see any of those comments anymore.
My guess is it's another bug in the system.
I think they're after you. Another scurrilous attempt on your likes, I bet.
Who knows? Maybe @Pollopawas right:
It might have been Sacred "longstrike" h.
I refreshed, and it was all good.
I just did a full restart and reopening of Firefox.
The one I reposted up here is still there.
Is LF being hacked?
Nonsensical comments from unknown profiles with dates other than Dec 18, 2013 are being substituted in place of the original posts.
More than one. One of DQ's posts were replaced. Some of collies. Various profiles are randomly targeted.
Check a ways down thread.
I'm one with the poffing though. Wish we could earlier when Terry was anklebiting.
Noticed that as well, seems someone has been hacked.
This is one of the most intense and effective full body exercise moves.
This one seems to be a fake profile.
Speaking of Tea Party heroes...
(Has to be seen to be believed.)
Where else but Texas.
True Murrikans don't need functional indoor plumbing.
Gee, how could anybody have ever guessed that one of the stars of "Duck Dynasty" was an anti-gay bigot? Could the fact that cast members show up on AFA and at Liberty U possibly have been a hint? - See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/right-wing-leftovers-121813#sthash.hiNEWtyj.dpuf
Who elects these clowns?
A tea party-back Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Missouri this week asked that a flag be moved because she did not want to stand near a photo of President Barack Obama during a press conference.
The clowns who don't want to run for office
Fox News host comes out in defense of Duck Dynasty Star. Cue the shocked face
Yes, yes, but more importantly...
Is Todd Starnes a hot news babe?
So none bigoted people are anti straight?
Hey, the network fired this boob.