- “A federal district judge ruled on Monday that the National Security Agency program that is systematically keeping records of all Americans’ phone calls most likely violates the Constitution, describing its technology as “almost Orwellian” and suggesting that James Madison would be “aghast” to learn that the government was encroaching on liberty in such a way.” [NYT]
- The 5 worst problems with ’60 Minutes’ love note to the NSA [FP]
- “With a bipartisan budget deal now on track to pass, the debt limit is looming as a focal point for the next high-stakes fiscal battle between Democrats and Republicans, as well as between tea-party and business-friendly factions of the GOP, as candidates position for the midterm elections.” [WSJ]
- “President Obama is ending his fifth year in office matching the worst public approval ratings of his presidency, with record numbers of Americans saying they disapprove of his job performance and his once-hefty advantages over Republicans in Congress eroded in many areas, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.”
- “Think the canceled health policies hurt the Obamacare cause? There’s another political time bomb lurking that could explode not too long before next year’s elections: rate hikes for small businesses.” [Politico]
- The Most Notable Global Stories of 2013 [Atlantic]
- Welcome to the Mexican Oil Rush of 2014 [Slate]
- Happy Holidays from your friends at U.S.A. [New Yorker]
EMRlj http://ibi.mobi/ 6098134
FEHso6i http://ebashu24health.com/ 194048
PSe9H http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 3480906
OUjJ3pX http://2015pharmacy.com/ 2147502
uXLuM http://safeonlineoshop.com 7297373
i0YYH http://safeinternet-shop.com 4023539
orjHTZh http://safe-internetshop.com 4860818
KwXFjU http://safeinternetshoping.com 9314963
zTCWh http://safeinternetshop.com 8949636
uGkWM1 http://safeinternetstore.com 7217920
5hdgJXO http://realerection.com 7036181
LKNDwZ9 http://naturemenslife.com 1227629
JTtLguD http://manstronglife.com 226582
cfc6UX http://strongerect.com 4498776
48fRtQ http://menserectlife.com 3027277
ctJV7 http://menserect.com 6640110
01LY5 http://longerect.com 7615348
hEziOdf http://bestmenserect.com 7242595
Apparently no one can point to a news story misreported by Fox
The blowhard known as MrObvious must have deleted his statement that there are numerous examples of such.
That discussion is no longer here.
Looks to me like you've gotten your ass handed to you on a silver platter.
I'll have your plate of crow ready for you after the start of the new year.
Just let me know when you've had enough, collie.
"Apparently no one can point to a news story misreported by Fox"
Apparently, collie nodded off. It is close to 3am in France after all.
He's got the persistence of a boulder. FYI I didn't flag that one.
Makes me wonder if he did it himself just to get out from under the whole thing.
Now, you're just being willfully obtuse.
We have. Pretending that we didn't doesn't change what we did. WTF would you need to lie about that? Who acts like that? It's so deranged. For Pete sakes what a small d!ck you really are.
Me deleting a statement? Jesus Christ you 'wingers, no wonder you need to watch Fox, it feeds your general paranoia.
What you should have said was that Fox probably makes few mistakes than say the other networks, and that they should find something really erroneous having to do with a major story. Mori went to the depths of the internet to find the absolutely most obscure mistakes in broadcast journalism. I was thinking what's next, the blooper reel?
Hey, Allen West doesn't do the news at Fox.
The news is a full hour at 6pm EST, also at the top of the hour on Fox and Friends, for example.
Very weak example - the original report is obviously incorrect.