- Congress Readies Year-End Dash [WSJ]
- Year 2 of Sequestration: Gloom Looming [Politico]
- “There are more than 22,000 homeless children in New York, the highest number since the Great Depression. This is one of their stories…” [NYT]
- Was Hillary Clinton a Good Secretary of State? And Does It Matter? [Politico]
- Thad Cochran’s decision to run in Mississippi sets up one of many 2014 Establishment-vs.–Tea Party primaries [TIME]
- Three Senators Try to Hold Off GOP in South [NYT]
- “U.S. stocks’ amazing run in 2013 raises the stakes for next year. Will markets keep rising, powered by steady economic growth and low interest rates, or will they take a breather after the Federal Reserve begins paring back economic stimulus?” [WSJ]
- “This spectacle had to have the white-hot spotlight, front page, bold type (whoa-oh!) — to quote one of the evening’s celebrated songwriters — because this Kennedy Center Honors gala was a talker. The night might have begun as the latest parade of cultural icons seated in an opera box with their president, but when a rapper and a Supreme Court justice take the same stage, it isn’t your standard lifetime achievement fete.” [WashPost]
- Obama Becomes First President to Acknowledge ‘Area 51’ [TIME]
- The Astronomical Hijinks of the Shortest Day of the Year [Atlantic]
3jCxqB http://ibi.mobi/ 5281721
yBV9U http://ebashu24health.com/ 4222129
wwdcLp7 http://2015pharmacy.com/ 5883677
WwgtsZ http://safeonlineoshop.com 3586086
SHYouwN http://safeinternet-shopping.com 7927217
aZPmK8g http://safeinternet-store.com 3138504
dDi71P http://safe-internetshop.com 6106590
CKttf http://safeinternetshoping.com 8786619
zfbCzg http://safeinternetshop.com 4463153
1s0oN http://safeinternetstore.com 8694167
YTKoN http://safe-internet-shopping.com 1826703
Et8sow http://realerection.com 4884322
vOeSw6 http://naturemenslife.com 1714966
6qC8k http://nature-erect.com 3362088
tGJx5s http://manstronglife.com 1905682
vGfaqx http://strongerect.com 2817624
nk85y http://menserectlife.com 8487994
OuR71O http://menserect.com 3932766
dtg6Wc http://longerect.com 7525261
kvlc6 http://bestmenserect.com 1523980
For anyone still around, everyone's favorite Texas nutjob, Rep. Steve Stockman, has filed to challenge Cornyn.
@Sue_N, OT, but it was cold and windy up in Youngstown today (regional office). We had to stop in a coffee shop to use the bathroom. I hit $10 on a scratch-ff.
@Sue_N , let the bloodshed begin.
@Sue_N , it's been crazy the last week or so. I've hit over $200 since I hit the big one 9 days ago.
I think the 10 companies complaining about government surveillance should look to themselves and maybe take their own advice.
Not to say that the government needs to get things right, but these companies comprise the worst of the worst of commercial mining of personal information.
@fitty_three, Do unto others....
@fitty_three They ALLOWED it to happen. The industry wanted to implement 64 bit encryption, but succumbed to govt pressure to cripple it by using 56 bit encryption.
I fear commercial collection of data far more than I fear the government's collection of data.
@fitty_three, same here fitty.