- “Efforts by the United States and Afghanistan to finalize a long-term security arrangement appeared on the brink of collapse Monday as Afghan President Hamid Karzai made a new set of demands, and the Obama administration said it would be forced to begin planning for a complete withdrawal of U.S. forces at the end of 2014.” [WashPost]
- “With the first peace talks between the Syrian regime and opposition now set for January, a series of failed government efforts to forge regional truces underscores the deep mistrust between them.” [WSJ]
- CIA Used Secret Gitmo Facility To Turn Prisoners Into Double Agents [BuzzFeed]
- “France will send 1,000 troops to Central African Republic under an expected U.N.-backed mission to keep growing chaos at bay…” [AP]
- Obama Calls for Quick Action on Immigration, And So Does Heckler [NYT]
- Why Isn’t Obama Using Clemency to Correct Injustices? [Atlantic]
- “The White House, for at least the fifth time this year, is seeking to pivot to the economy, this time in a bid to change the subject from the disastrous rollout of ObamaCare…” [Hill]
Mz77y5p http://safe-medical-store.com/ 170039
S7Pjh http://ibi.mobi/ 1460436
7XgfbEg http://ebashu24health.com/ 5693036
DjSrK http://sosnihuyca24health.com/ 7375591
jscbjPj http://2015pharmacy.com/ 4976144
5tV10W8 http://safeonlineoshop.com 5729779
TWuuK http://safeinternet-shopping.com 5859970
zTN05zb http://safe-onlineordering.com 277907
t7tPh http://safeonline-shop.com 390796
pfRNQ http://safeinternetshoping.com 820127
23ZGES http://safeinternetstore.com 8210769
iSuyX http://realerection.com 6052561
7qEfDN2 http://nature-erect.com 4079383
2MX5eon http://manstronglife.com 2405191
vqo3S6b http://strongerect.com 5110212
GSlPyLV http://menserectlife.com 3789508
hLsCzY http://menserect.com 7288839
3QoHW2 http://bestmenserect.com 8055981
Anyone care to give a guy who was working today a brief, or not so brief, recap?
I'm anti-banning as I prefer that idiocy is exposed rather than silenced.
@Paul,nnto Short version?
openminded1 was banned. While I agree that banning should be discouraged, he really did deserve it.
paulie continues to be paulie and continues to be shunned for it. His persecution complex is reaching record levels, though.
Everyone else seems to be behaving within specified norms.
@Paul,nnto @MementoMori OM stepped over the line when he began insulting fitty and claiming he was lying about his late wife. And it just spiralled from there into racial and ethnic slurs. He earned his banishment.
Paulie, however, is just pitching his usual fits about us fascists infringing on his freedom of speech. Or, you know, Tuesday in the swamp.
How they live, day after day, with such self-loathing nastiness is curious.
Again, I am anti-banning. At least without stated parameters.
Believe me I have seen a ton of over the top racism here.
Along with over the top homophobia.
Along with over the top religious bigotry.
Along with over the top misogyny.
All allowed to stand.
@MementoMori Thanks Mori, reading this thread lead me to think Paulie had been banned. With so many "disappeared" comments it got a bit confusing.
Openminded1 was/is so pedestrian I don't know why anyone would get upset. Although I typically skip MMR because of the nonsense I can understand the predictable would get tiresome.
On a lighter note … geography weeps.
At least it's not the early Jurassic. You could have walked from Houston to London if something didn't snap you up and garf you down along the way, first.
@Sue_N I love it- "France"...."France2".
Probably like the movie "The Sixth Sense".
@TyPollard , I take it that I missed the drama today? Paulejb got banned?
I don't know. Just poffed maybe.
It seemed like he was stalking Alex on twitter and giving him the "paulie" treatment.
It was lovely seeing his impotent rage poffing before our very eyes.
@TyPollard, I'm almost ready to call it a night myself. I printed up my work calendar for 2016 today. I think that's it for me.
@TyPollard, that's another reason why I hate working daylight shift. I miss all the good stuff. Thankfully, I don't work another one for a month. Well, 3 and 1/2 weeks anyway.
You couldn't blink and it was gone. But whatever I managed to read was hilarious.
More tragic victims of the US' "not light enough" immigration policy.
That is messed up.
I am thankful this week when I remember that America is big enough and great enough to survive Grown-Up Trayvon in the White House!
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza)
@MementoMori D'Nutz must also be waiting on Grown-up George to take over.
"when I remember that America is big enough and great enough"
Holy crap. His previous tweet:
If women are the intellectual equals of men, why is there a World Chess Championship and a separate Women's World Chess Championship?
They sure are a special type of vile
@MementoMori A vile little man, making horrible propaganda films. Why am I not surprised.
Lara gets more toddler time.