- “As the Obama Administration basked in the afterglow Sunday of a historic agreement to delay the Iranian nuclear program, its potential unraveling was quickly taking shape on Capitol Hill.” [TIME]
- “America’s allies in Israel and Saudi Arabia view the new nuclear agreement with Iran with a mixture of unease and alarm. But for some in the skeptics’ camp, the broader concern extends well beyond the preliminary nuclear deal.” [WSJ]
- Graphic: Understanding the Deal with Iran [NYT]
- Meanwhile, 3,500 miles from Iran, China’s new restriction on airspace over disputed islets could lead to war. [TIME]
- How Will We Know the Obamacare Site is Fixed? [National Journal]
- Which Way to Space? Flights of Fancy May Launch the Industry’s Future [WashPost]
9GUUTAh http://ibi.mobi/ 9360322
7HjYOzc http://2015pharmacy.com/ 880023
lPWUA http://safeonlineoshop.com 3159365
EATLW http://safeinternet-store.com 7031644
GBpLwS http://safeonline-shop.com 347359
Iafjo http://safeinternetshop.com 3411715
D1rw4 http://safeinternetstore.com 1009528
M94Hj9R http://safe-internet-shop.com 3175278
r6smDo http://realerection.com 523211
cKuaF http://naturemenslife.com 1715169
679F1fU http://nature-erect.com 1418594
c7DNxT http://manstronglife.com 4197288
Ofy1X http://strongerect.com 8449768
gOuUUFF http://menserectlife.com 7241004
yai3AJ http://menserect.com 7226857
goku7BQ http://longerect.com 6485844
JU9WZ http://bestmenserect.com 9722781
I'd like to thank Alex and TIME for their efforts and for the swamp. Even though we're adults, the swamp is our playground.
Somehow, the @ss looks like it's on the wrong side....
@outsider According to that graphic, you guys are the brains, and as such, responsible for all of our stupidity. I'm beginning to see how Conrad Black and Ted Cruz have been so influential. They're crapping our shorts. Blerg.
Okay that's it.
@outsider Why'd you blot out my...state??
@nflfoghorn, Florida: America's wang.
Well, I've been burning the candle at both ends for 4-5 days. I can barely keep my eyes open. Goodnight folks.
OT, but tomorrow is my last daylight. Because of the way my work schedule falls, tomorrow is my doubletime day. We're supposed to get up to 10 inches of snow tonight and through tomorrow. My relief lives 40 miles downriver. I may have to work a double tomorrow if he can't make it in so I'd make close to a grand if I do. I LOVE MY JOB!!!
@DonQuixotic , and I thought I could snark.
Did you see the breaking bad, Timmy's edition?
That's so true. I'm addicted, and I take it double-double.
@DonQuixotic , I would be an Old Testament God. Wrathful as Hell.
@DonQuixotic, you folks have way more faith/trust in me than I have in myself. I know me.
Honestly if anyone here could be a moderator I would immediately nominate you, precisely because you would be the most level-headed and least likely to use it.
Good work, my fellow fascist hoser. The plan is coming together nicely, and don't forget; Two-fer Double-Double Toque Hat-Trick Toonie.
Has anything of note happened the last few days? I've been working my ass off and have only logged in for a few minutes in the morning before I go to work.
Quite a bit today, actually.
@DonQuixotic, such as?
@DonQuixotic, my insurance would cover a nuke from Iran. If Obama nuked me, it would be an Act of God.
And sacred had nuke insurance too! Darn!
@sacredh Enough of us raised the Three Finger Salute (or One Finger) and started a riot tht got OM kicked out. Credit DQ and Outside for starting it.
@DonQuixotic, WOW. That is something. Beginning to scroll.