- President Barack Obama today will extend a new offer to congressional Republicans in which he would back an overhaul of the corporate tax system in exchange for a guarantee that a resulting one-time windfall be used to underwrite various job creation proposals.
- Why is the speech at an Amazon warehouse?
- Senate confirms James Comey as FBI Director.
- The Economist: It’s not just Detroit; Uncle Sam offers an array of “entitlements” that there is no real plan to pay for.
- Bill Nojay, former chief operating officer of the Detroit Department of Transportation, tells what it was like trying to run a dysfunctional city.
- Charlie Cook breaks down the 2014 midterm elections.
- Former Nebraska Senator Bob Kerrey argues against the popular idea of having the government prepare our tax returns.
- War on Women
- Scott Simon, the host of NPR’s Weekend Edition Saturday, has been live tweeting his insight from his mother’s deathbed the past few days.
The libs are trying to export their homeless problem. I guess the wellfare program is getting to expensive for them. To funny
Christie slaps around the Kentucky Clown. Priceless.
Your 'phony scandals' claim will not raise the dead, St Barry.
And liberal dupes laughed when Sarah called it "Death Panels."
The sad, sad consequences of homosexual angst.
There is a method to Obama's madness. ObamaCare is designed to screw municipal workers out of their health insurance.
Shocking: Jack Lew Repeats "There Is No Evidence" Linking IRS Targeting to Any Political Appointee, Like William Wilkins; But Is Then Forced to Admit He's Never Asked—Ace
See no evil...
Now for a palate cleanser.
This is just too good to pass up.
Abso'friggin'lutely, this loon should be the new head of Homeland Security for the Obama regime. The truly stupid need representation, too.
Why did I come back here? The Troll Trio has wrecked all the furniture and blocked the door. And it's the same tired comments from last year. Troll-bots are not too bright.
"Hispanic win: ‘California can be Republican again’"
Well, that certainly steps all over the liberal narrative of a declining GOP.
@sacredh You're just evil incarnate bro.
Oh, now yer just making stuff up.
@paulejb 7500 dead under Georgie. But hey at least the right can create an offensive cartoon.
@paulejb We already have "Death Panels" Its the ability of the Insurance companies in many states to deny people for pre existing conditions.
@paulejb Homosexual Angst? Is that why so many in the closet wingers rail against gays while soliciting sex in air ports?
@paulejb Actually idiot, its designed to make sure that Government workers screwed by their GOP governor can still get health insurance.
@paulejb Shocking Paule doubles down on a big fat nothing burger sold by Grand Theft.
@paulejb Speaking as a Russian, don't mess with Russian women.
@roknsteve Find the cursor and click on the X at the top...oh forget it.
The Shelter made you vacate?
@paulejb Is that before or after Steve King calls them drug mules and compares them to dogs?
@TyPollard, I can't stop smiling.
@TyPollard, Nope. It's true and I'm still basking in the afterglow. I got to smack her and my wife made her apologize.
Gee, only in the GOTP mind is 75 the majority of 300. That damn new math again. Of course, the only group actually DENIED a tax exemption was a liberal group. You can make up all the lies you want but the truth definately has a liberal bias. Time to make up ANOTHER phony scandal.
@TyPollard, the MIL's enjoying it now. She's calling all of her friends and telling them about her "close" escape.She is highly allergic and has to get a shot right away when she gets stung. I just took advantage of a situation.