- Military employs two B-2 stealth bombers in North Korea standoff.
- Alaska Rep. Don Young calls farm workers “wetbacks.”
- WaPost graphic: how sequestration affects federal agencies. Pentagon’s civilian employees get reduced number of from furlough days.
- Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R-TX), the new chairman of the House financial services committee, puts Wall Street on notice.
- Rush Limbaugh admits defeat on gay marriage.
- Obama, NYC Mayor Bloomberg, get second wind on gun control.
- Immigration troubles: Only 43% of Americans want a pathway to citizenship for the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the US. Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) attracts heat for working on a bipartisan immigration bill. New dispute over guest-worker reform delays progress.
- First Dog Bo Obama leads the hunt for White House Easter eggs.
Update: Charles Krauthammer’s “What really happened in Jerusalem.”