- Senate passes government funding measure, House to vote today.
- Visas for high-skilled workers top priority in immigration reform.
- Health service for Native Americans not spared from sequester ax.
- Rockets hit Israel as Obama meets Palestinians. Why Palestine is mad at Obama.
- U.S. to shift drone command from CIA to military. CIA’s intelligence has grown weaker by its dependence on drones.
- Prettier in Print
- The politics of endorsing gay marriage.
- Nate Silver on Rand Paul as a presidential candidate.
- North Korea propaganda video: White House attacked.
Update: Buzzfeed’s local news compilation on the sequester’s impact.