- North Korea declares invalid the armistice agreement that ended the Korean war.
- Research ties economic inequality to gap in life expectancy, confusing potential Medicare and Social Security reforms.
- Small states win: in Rutland, Vermont the federal government has spent $2,500 per person since early 2009, compared with $600 per person across the state border in Washington County, New York.
- Before meeting U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai said yesterday that the Taliban were killing Afghan civilians “in service to America.” He believes the U.S. is talking to the Taliban to control Afghanistan’s resources, and that America won’t leave after their NATO mandate expires in 2014.
- Outsourcing: The U.S. uses local soldiers in its fight against Al Qaeda in East Africa.
- Sens. Rand Paul, Mike Lee, and Ted Cruz are the new three amigos.
"Are you saying that as part of your budget you assume the repeal of Obamacare?" asked Wallace.
"Yes," answered Ryan.
%s %s boomers: Fix USA: Out elected officials both parties who favor plutocrats & Fabian Soialist bankers over us people.
Boston Globe Re-Evaluating Relationship With Content Provider After False Krugman Post
So, the fake story snagged the Boston Globe too.
Mark Kelly Brushes Off Breitbart Report: Who?
Elizabeth Warren Comes Out Swinging Against Banks
Was he lying then or is he lying now, or both?
"N.J. Mother Arrested, Guns Confiscated- By Attending Property Tax Dispute Forum"
Obama's America is becoming more and more like the old Soviet Union.
Not all teens are blind to Barack Hussein Obama's petty petulance.
All that liberal guilt being dumped on teens. These people are not just dangerous, they are evil.
Will Barry be trying for the population of France next?
"Baby in Car Seat Shot Multiple Times, Father Wounded in Woodlawn"
Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in America. They apparently are useless.
"Saudi Arabia may stop beheadings over shortage of swordsmen"
It must be that damn sequester.
"Top Ten Sequester Cuts to Hit the White House"
1. "Obama to begin drinking Poland Spring instead of Fiji water.
2. Biden’s nanny no longer paid to work weekends.
3. Blue Room and Green Room to be painted eggshell white.
4. Mrs. Robinson – Michelle’s mother – doesn’t have to pay rent, but she must cover utilities.
5. Secret Service to be equipped with double barrel shotguns.
6. Obama family forced to walk the dog at least once a day.
7. Lobster tails no longer permitted for breakfast. Drawn butter will remain.
8. Michelle’s planned trip to Phuket, Thailand to “research healthy foods” cancelled.
9. Situation Room no longer open to B-List Hollywood stars. A-List may continue to use at their leisure.
10. Rented Oval Office bust of Raul Castro to be sent back to Cuba."
@retiredvet Somehow I don't see Scott Brown ever calling out anybody. Except, for pure embarrassment, his daughters.
@paulejb Goebbels called he wants royalties for the way you use his propaganda methods.
Well, he was black then and he's black now. So I guess you've always hated him...
@paulejb The examiner? Perhaps they should examine your head which is firmly planted up their ass.
LOL The Examiner...
@paulejb Were they at a clan meeting when they lashed out or were they homeschooled to believe we rode dinosaurs?
More White House tours nonsense? Man, it's like throwing a stick in front of a hyperactive dog.
@paulejb The Gate Way Pundit? What Jammier wearing fools had a day of to collect their welfare check?
@paulejb Fun Fact: 8 years of Republican policies caused the worse financial crisis in our life time, and now they wonder why people need help? Palm meet Face.
@paulejb Since when do you care about what happens in Chicago? Maybe if the surrounding counties and states didn't have easy access gun laws, they wouldn't have the number of shooting they do.
in favor of firing squads
Read past the headline Paule.
@paulejb Republican may stop running for president over a shortage of candidates that can be taken seriously. Two anachronistic tradition going obsolete. Got to love the symmetry.
This from the man that gave away his money on a gameshow. What a Socialist.
@paulejb Insanity is posting anything by Ben Stein who thought Bush was doing a good job.
Thanks Paulie for another example of conservatives' inability to be funny.
@paulejb Will your welfare check be impacted?
@nflfoghorn Ms Warren toasted his buns too in the debates.