Three weeks after succeeding Hillary Clinton as U.S. Secretary of State, the long-time Senator and 2004 Presidential candidate left on a ten-day inaugural trip to the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Qatar. Kerry is getting no honeymoon: in Europe the electoral mess in Italy and continuing financial worries are the news; in the Middle East, the Syrian uprising remains a challenge.
More Photography from Time
- Photos: At the White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- The White House Correspondents Pre-Party: Photos Inside the TIME-People ‘Welcome Reception’
- Presidential Reunion: Scenes from the Opening of the Bush Library
- Front Row Seat: Eric Draper on George W. Bush
- Inside the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Secretary of State John Kerry’s First Overseas Trip
If you really wanted to stop the deaths caused by guns it is quits simple. STOP RESTRICTIONS ON GUNS. In a conflict both sides have to be equal, with equal number and type of guns and all other arms.
Seriously, I wonder how many diplomats will yawn or downright fall to sleep while Kerry pontificates.
Obama may have stumbled upon our greatest weapon. Who needs a neutron bomb when you have a windbag?
BP Exec Back on the Stand in Oil Spill Trial
Read more: http://nation.time.com/2013/02/28/bp-exec-back-on-the-stand-in-oil-spill-trial/#ixzz2MHKNtjAo
Do not prosecute the scapegoats, prosecute the head criminal : Tony Haywood, investigate all those government officials in Justice Department who gave him permission to leave the country without any punishment.