Funny you should mention that: both parties say job creation is their top priority, but their actions keep hindering it in the public and private sectors alike. An idea designed as bad policy is on the verge of jeopardizing the recovery. The massive federal debt will be a problem in coming years, most economists say, but is not right now. The sequester would stunt growth without creating any economic certainty.
- How Bad Will It Be?
- Does This Mean I Don’t Have to Pay My Taxes Because the IRS Will Be Shut Down?
- Why Is This Happening Again?
- Why All This Focus On Cuts? Wasn’t The Latest Election About Which Party Could Create More Jobs?
- What About Monthly Social Security Checks, Medicare and Veteran benefits?
- When Will the Two Sides Come to the Table and Strike a Deal?
- Is There Any Way to Limit the Damage?
- What Does “Sequester” Mean?