Nice try. IRS employees won’t begin their furloughs until after April 15, so you still have to pay. The FBI isn’t going to stop arresting people, either, though the cuts will eventually take a bite out of crime fighting.
- How Bad Will It Be?
- Does This Mean I Don’t Have to Pay My Taxes Because the IRS Will Be Shut Down?
- Why Is This Happening Again?
- Why All This Focus On Cuts? Wasn’t The Latest Election About Which Party Could Create More Jobs?
- What About Monthly Social Security Checks, Medicare and Veteran benefits?
- When Will the Two Sides Come to the Table and Strike a Deal?
- Is There Any Way to Limit the Damage?
- What Does “Sequester” Mean?