TIME’s photo editors bring you the best pictures of the past week from the Beltway and beyond.
More Photography from Time
- The Ground Zero of Immigration: El Paso
- Team Rubicon Helps Recovery Efforts After Oklahoma Tornado
- Photos: At the White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- The White House Correspondents Pre-Party: Photos Inside the TIME-People ‘Welcome Reception’
- Presidential Reunion: Scenes from the Opening of the Bush Library
- Front Row Seat: Eric Draper on George W. Bush
Mitt: Paul couldn't be here today because it's...it's...you know...Florida and he's not allowed to make me lose Florida because you know..I...I...really want to be President or something really important. Jesus! Look at how tall those trees are!
Romney: How many of you out there paid more than 20% in taxes? GET OUT! We don't want people too stupid to evade taxes to hear what I'm going to say next.
The photo of Reagan riding his trusty steed isn't comparing Romney to Reagan, it's comparing Romney to a horse's @ss.