- Romney’s turnaround skills tested in the stretch run.
- Presidential debate previewed in dueling interviews on 60 Minutes.
- The Obama campaign wraps Romney’s 47% remarks into a kitchen sink tax attack:
- Against the grain, Colorado trends red.
- Scott Brown goes native on TV:
- AFL-CIO’s Trumka tries some everyman vouching for Elizabeth Warren:
Do we want a buddy who will pat us on the back? Who wears a Bruins jersey with the boys? Or a leader who will fight for our right to form unions and bargain for a better life?
- And Robert Rubin reconsidered.