TIME’s photo editors bring you the best pictures of the past week from the Beltway and beyond.
More Photography from Time
- The White House Correspondents Pre-Party: Photos Inside the TIME-People ‘Welcome Reception’
- Presidential Reunion: Scenes from the Opening of the Bush Library
- Front Row Seat: Eric Draper on George W. Bush
- Inside the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Secretary of State John Kerry’s First Overseas Trip
- Commemorate Presidents’ Day: Bring Color to Presidents Past
Cognitive dissonance clearly on display by the writer - only a masochist or sadist would ask for more B.O.
Clearly the economy started tanking shortly after Pelosi amp; Reid took control of congress in 2006. The Obama era exacerbated the recession and cause the worst economic recovery on record...now the fruits of this administration's foreign policy failures are becoming clearer.
Mitt's a geek...but a successful and generous geek...with the experience needed by America to free us from the burdensome debt ($375-$450 per month per American by some estimates) that merely snowball's because of the Obama/Pelosi/Reid follies of the last six years.
Clearly the economy started tanking shortly after Pelosi amp; Reid took control of congress in 2006.
A massive housing bubble that began in 2003 and begin busting in early 2006 was the cause of the economy tanking, not a small majority of Democrats in the House.
Try again, gooper.
Mitt: If I lose, I just know that Ann is going to beat my bare @ss with a riding crop. I think I'll offer to pay for Jerry Sandusky's appeal.
Mitt: The Boy Scouts represent everything I believed in when I was growing up. Now get out there and forcibly cut some f@g's hair.
Mitt: You youing men represent the future of American values. None of you are fags are you?