TIME’s photo editors bring you the best pictures of the past week from the Beltway and beyond.
More Photography from Time
- State of the Union: Handshakes, Hugs and Photo Ops
- First Lady Fashion: 17 Inaugural Gowns That Stood the Test of Time
- D.C. Horror: Shooting at Navy Yard
- 9/11: The Photographs That Moved Them Most
- Carrying the Weight of Syria, Obama Visits Sweden and Russia
- Thousands March on Washington to Honor MLK’s Legacy
[Posting on quiet thread in hopes of being seen by TIME]
Dear High Sheriffs:
We've had a rash of vile comments coming from a new swarm of locusts.
Any chance of moderating Swampland so we don't have to sift through
500/700 comments worth of insults?
[EDIT: Joe makes a new post an another insult-fest begins. Sheesh...]
Love that bear-hug. Check it out on HugObama.com and support Van Duzer's freedom of expression.
That first picture--of Romney as a hazy shadow with a microphone behind an American flag--is just about perfect.