A close look at the intense security surrounding the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C
More Photography from Time
- Photos: At the White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- The White House Correspondents Pre-Party: Photos Inside the TIME-People ‘Welcome Reception’
- Presidential Reunion: Scenes from the Opening of the Bush Library
- Front Row Seat: Eric Draper on George W. Bush
- Inside the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Secretary of State John Kerry’s First Overseas Trip
Check the papers and arrest anyone who has false ID or is trying to hop the fence. Irony? Can you say hypocrite.
implied I am impressed that some one can make $9825 in a few weeks on
the internet. did you read this web link
Apparently security was not good enough.
Julia Rodriguez, a woman that identified herself as a New York delegate to the Democrat National Convention, made a threat against GOP nominee Mitt Romney, stating that she “would like to kill him.”