A close look at the intense security surrounding the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C
More Photography from Time
- State of the Union: Handshakes, Hugs and Photo Ops
- First Lady Fashion: 17 Inaugural Gowns That Stood the Test of Time
- D.C. Horror: Shooting at Navy Yard
- 9/11: The Photographs That Moved Them Most
- Carrying the Weight of Syria, Obama Visits Sweden and Russia
- Thousands March on Washington to Honor MLK’s Legacy
Check the papers and arrest anyone who has false ID or is trying to hop the fence. Irony? Can you say hypocrite.
implied I am impressed that some one can make $9825 in a few weeks on
the internet. did you read this web link
Apparently security was not good enough.
Julia Rodriguez, a woman that identified herself as a New York delegate to the Democrat National Convention, made a threat against GOP nominee Mitt Romney, stating that she “would like to kill him.”