Greetings from Charlotte where Obamapalooza is getting underway.
- Democrats grapple with whether Americans are better off than they were four years ago.
- Obama gives himself an incomplete on the economy.
- As we’ve written before, voters are more shortsighted than Reagan’s famous question suggests.
- How Obama and Bill Clinton are getting along.
- Read the Democratic platform.
- A trip to Huffington Post’s pop-up convention bazaar.
- It’s only day one, but Godwin’s law is already in effect.
- And Chuck Norris, determined not to cede the role of action movie star saying crazy things about Obama, warns of “1,000 years of darkness.”